UPBEB Recruitment: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has published a Recruitment notification for 69000 Assistant Teacher posts. The starting date for online form is 6 December 2018. This is a very good opportunity for those who want to pursue a career in teaching line. All the candidates can apply through the prescribed format latest by December 20 on the website. The applicants who are interested in the recruitment details & qualify to complete all eligibility criteria can read further notification to apply online. The last date for online form is 20-12-2018. Applicants can check all information like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit etc.in given the below section.
UPBEB Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Corporation
|Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
|Name of the Job
|Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply
UPBEB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
Name of The Posts: Assistant Teacher
Last Date to Apply: 20-12-2018
Post Detail Information :
- Assistant Teacher – 69000
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidate selection based on the written exam.
Age criteria: Age should be in the range of being between 21 – 40 years. And age relaxation is applicable as organizational regulation.
The scale of Pay: Selected candidate offered by a good and attractive package.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have completed their Graduation Degree with D.I.E.D /D.ED, NCTE /B.I.E.D/B.ED and passed the UPTET/CTET exam from a recognized university/institution.
Application Fees: The Application fee for General/OBC category candidate is 600/
The application fee for SC/ST category candidate is 400/. And the application is exempted from the PWD candidate.
The fee should be made through the online payment method.
Important Instructions to apply for Post of the Assistant Teacher:
- For the UPBEB Recruitment candidate need to apply through online mode.
- Candidate clicks on the website and then fill up the application form with all required details carefully.
- On successful registration, you will be redirected to the payment portal.
- Then complete the payment process along with uploading all the relevant documents.
- At last, keeping a print copy for further use is advised.
- The last date for applying form is 20-12-2018