SBI Recruitment 2020: The most popular bank in the Indian banking sector named as State Bank of India notified to fill up the vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers. These are 444 in counting and the desired applicant can make an application to the organization in an online mode by 13th July. Visit the article below for complete details on recruitment and selection.
SBI Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||444|
|Last Date to Apply||July 13, 2020|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts: Specialist Cadre Officers – 44
- Executive (FI & MM) – 241
- Senior Executive (CSR & Social Banking) – 85
- Investment Officer – 09
- Relationship Manager (Backlog) – 48
- SME Credit Analyst – 20
- Product Manager – 06
- IS Audit Deputy Manager – 08
- Others – 27
Last Date to Apply: 13th July is the due date declared by the organization for online application.
- Post 01 – Bachelor’s (Rural Economy/Agriculture & Allied Activities or Horticulture).
- Post 02 – Graduation Degree with the work experience for relevant time (not less than three years).
- Post 03 – Graduation/Post Graduation in any stream with experience of 05 years as an Investment Officer.
- Post 05 – CA/MBA/PG degree with three years of job experience.
- Post 06 – BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Communication & Electronics from a recognized institute with 05 years of work experience.
Selection Procedure: Recruitment will be done in a below-given way :
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Attractive pay will be paid to the selected candidates depending on the post for which you are selected.
Age criteria: Lower age for the job application is 18 years. For maximum, please view the official page.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Important Steps to apply for SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Log on website bank.sbi/careers and verify all terms of recruitment.
- Fill details in the form and upload testimonials including the image of the applicant.
- Pay towards application fee if mentioned in the official notice and lastly submit an application.