AMAZON Recruitment 2021-There is an urgent opening requirement of 1520 vacancies by AMAZON Recruitment. The jobs for the fresher’s contestants are invited through online mode for the posts of Programmer Analyst Intern, Assistant Manager, Sales Manager Delivery Partners, Customer Service, Operation Management, Technology, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering, Transportation, Quality Assurance, or other notifications are available. Since the interested contenders who are capable enough to apply for the same through the online mode after being eligible for the same should submit their entries as soon as possible. Other details can be grabbed from its official website.
Programmer Analyst Intern Job AT Amazon
Programmer Analyst at Amazon will work on large scales and use highly available applications and tools. You can see yourself as a part of a big team and large business, doing programming, providing solutions to challenging issues. Programmer analysts usually develop, do service-level integrations, perform architectural migrations, troubleshoot, evaluate situations, mitigate internal tools, and make some service-level applications. You will recognize bottlenecks in the current programs and do manual configuration operations. You will be given a team leader that will supervise you everywhere your work.
AMAZON Recruitment 2021 Notification-
|Posts Name||Programmer analysts Intern|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, TS, and Bangalore, KA|
|The Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
Total Vacancy Details Of AMAZON Recruitment 2021-
Company Name- AMAZON Recruitment
Name of the Posts-Assistant Manager, Sales Manager, Programmer analysts Intern
Number of Posts– Not Mentioned
Programmer Analyst Intern Job AT Amazon: Important Details
- You have to work with your senior manager or team lead.
- To participate in daily issues and collaborate with development teams to prepare reviews.
- To do platform migrations and set configurations, adjust internal tools or work on service-level applications and debug or troubleshoot system difficulties.
- To produce programming code and testing the code and integration of the code with other programs.
- Perform work as a mediator between business and technical teams in order to identify, analyze, finalize, and validate software requirements.
- You are going to use Amazon engineering tools and technologies such as AWS S3, DynamoDB, EC2, etc.
You should have done a BTech degree in Computer Science with mastery in subjects like Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving, and Coding. You should have expertise in these programming languages C++, or C#, Java, scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML. You should be familiar with the software engineering processes such as documentation, designing, testing, version controlling, deployment, and integration.
- You should understand how to operate with Web Services and other Web Technologies, schedulers, state machines, workflows charts, multi-threading, and networking protocols.
- Should understand AWS technologies such as AWS S3, DynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge to give simple solutions without over-engineering.
- Capability to take the lead and deliver results.
- Competent verbal and written communication skills.
- The General candidate’s application fee for category B is NIL.
- For Category C & D, the applicants of the General category don’t need to pay any amount.
- Remaining contenders of General-BPL/ SC-BPL/ ST-BPL/ OBC-BPL Candidates along with Ex-Serviceman of HP, their fees are also exempted.
- The maximum age for EWS/ UR is 61 years.
- The remaining category aspirants of OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD (SC/ ST)/ PwD (OBC-NCL) should have their age limit which is applicable as per government guidelines.
Salary Packages-Handsome amount of affordable packages would be provided to them of Rs 60000/- to Rs 180000/-.
Amazon.com Inc pays its workers a normal of $102,103 per year. Pay rates at Amazon.com Inc range from a normal of $59,768 to $154,523 per year. Amazon.com Inc workers with the work title Principal Product Manager make the most with a normal yearly compensation of $159,974, while representatives with the title Staffing Specialist make the least with a normal yearly compensation of $42,821
|Program Manager, IT||$70k – $137k||$100,258|
|Data Engineer||$91k – $153k||$118,397|
|Financial Analyst||$58k – $94k||$74,032|
|Software Development Manager||$106k – $179k||$146,768|
|Data Scientist||$93k – $165k||$126,703|
|Technical Account Manager||$68k – $171k||$108,498|
Hiring Procedure-On the basis of the following selection process, talented ones are going to be selected-
- Written Exam
- Computer-based Test
- Medical Test
About the Amazon Department-
Amazon .com, Inc, is an American Multinational Technology company which is based in Seattle that mostly focuses on E-commerce, digital computing, cloud computing, as well as artificial intelligence. Amazon is one of the top-ranked Technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft. In the past years, Amazon is creating more job opportunities than any other U.S Companies. We are satisfied to assume a part in driving the flourishing of the nation over. We keep on being energized by the possibility to contribute, develop, and make occupations—today and later on—that help people, families, and neighbors.
Official Website: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/business_categories/student-programs
Note- All the details mentioned above regarding Amazon Recruitment is according to the best of our knowledge.