Sainik School Satara Recruitment: Sainik School Satara has announced a job advertisement for this year. All the skilled and intelligent candidates looking for a career in teaching are hereby invited to fill the application form to fill up the 07 posts of PGT, TGT, Laboratory Assistant. The submission of application is through an offline medium via registered post or email and you can apply after knowing the detailed information about this recruitment which you will get in this notification.
Sainik School Satara Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Sainik School Satara|
|Name of the Job||PGT, TGT, Laboratory Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2020|
Sainik School Satara Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sainik School Satara
Name of The Posts: Sainik School Satara Recruitment is for the following posts:-
- Post Graduate Teacher-03
- Trained Graduate Teacher-03
- Laboratory Assistant-01
Last Date to Apply: The offline applications for various posts enlisted in this recruitment need to be submitted on or before 15th May 2020
Educational Qualifications: Job contenders who want to be appointed on the posts of PGT, TGT, and Lab Assistant should have done Class 12th/Bachelors or Masters Degree with D.Ed or B.Ed from a recognized college or university or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their proficiency in the personal interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale differs for a different post.
- For the post of PGT, interested job seekers will get an attractive amount of Rs.47600 per month.
- For the post of TGT, selected applicants will get Rs.44900 per month.
- For the post of Laboratory Assistant, interested candidates will get Rs.25500 per month.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category have to pay Rs.300 as application fee and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.100 as application fee.
Age criteria: Candidates having age between 21-40 years (Post 1) and 21-35 years (Post 2,3) are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Official Website: www.sainiksatara.org
How To Apply For Sainik School Satara Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Visit the official website mentioned above and download the application form.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form completely and correctly regarding your name.address, dob, educational qualifications, experiences if any, etc
- Attach a passport size photo on the form and sign it.
- Pay the application fee and attach the fee receipt.
- Make sure to send the duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of the academic certificates to the following address before the last date: Principal, Sainik School Satara, Satara-415001 (Maharashtra)
- You can also send the application form and scanned copies of the required documents via email to [email protected].
NOTE: For more updates and information regarding this recruitment, you should visit www.sainiksatara.org
I am alk gor
I am from Gandhidham kutch Gujarat
I studied (BA)