RSSB Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board is recruiting eligible and desired candidates on 2177 vacancies of Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer. The applicant should be filled by 02nd July 2020 in the online form available on the website. Keep one thing in mind that the application must be complete in every aspect, otherwise form filled by candidate will be of no use. To know more about RSSB Recruitment 2020, see the details in the paragraph mentioned below.
RSSB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board|
|Name of the Job||Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer|
|Number of Vacancies||2177|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd July 2020|
RSSB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Radiographer – 1058
- Lab Technician – 1119
Last Date to Apply: 02nd of July 2020
Educational Qualifications: The necessary qualifications for the job application is 12th with DMLT/Radiography Course from the accredited board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of Merit and Documents Verification.
Pay Scale: The applicant will get the scale of Level – 08 per month.
Age criteria: The age as on 01st January 2020 must be 18 to 40 years. While for reserved candidates, relief is given in the age upper limit.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for RSSB Recruitment 2020:
- Enter the website of RSSB www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in on google and read the important guidelines.
- Fill the detailed information of name, address, qualifications, experience, etc. in the form.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the given form.
- Relevant documents must also be upload in the required format.
- Finally, click on submit after the preview of details in the form.
- It will be helpful to keep the print out of the form for future reference.
- Hard copy need not send any specific address.
NOTE: We have made all efforts to provide necessary details with the help of this paragraph. Still, you need more information, please visit the official page of Rajasthan Staff Selection Board.