OHC Recruitment 2020: Orissa High Court is the higher authority in the state of Orissa that deals with the legal matters in Orissa and resolves them. Seeking the current requirement the organization advertised for 17 vacant posts of District Judge which can be filled by 06th of July 2020. No application will be accepted after this. For the complete details of Orissa High Court 2020, check the article drafted below.
OHC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Orissa High Court|
|Name of the Job||District Judge|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Last Date to Apply||06th of July 2020|
OHC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Orissa High Court
Name of The Posts:
- District Judge – 17
Last Date to Apply: Application must be filled by 06th July.
Educational Qualifications: To apply for District Judge, the applicant must be Graduate in Law. Otherwise, the applicant will not be considered as a valid applicant.
Selection Procedure: Two parameters for final selection are –
- Written Test.
- Face to Face Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be compensated for the handsome amount of Rs. 51550-63070/- per month.
Application Fees: Flat amount of Rs. Five Hundred only will be charged from the aspirant.
Age criteria: The required age limit is 35 to 45 years as on 01st August 2020. But this age limit is not for reserved applicants, as they will get relief.
Official Website: www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for OHC Recruitment 2020:
- Read the important guidelines related to the vacancies on the OHC portal.
- After satisfying the eligibility criteria, draw the print out of the form available on the web page.
- Add the necessary information and join the self-attested photocopies with the form.
- Make the payment and attach the receipt of the fee with the form.
- Finally, post the application to Registrar (Administration), High Court of Orissa, Cuttack, 753002.
- Pay full attention while filling details because the incomplete or incorrect form will be canceled immediately.
NOTE: Orissa High Court has all the right to cancel the candidature on found of false behavior in premises.