NCERT Recruitment 2020: Our prestigious readers will absolutely glad to know about 266 vacancies of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Others. National Council of Educational Research and Training opened the weblink to accept online applications that can be filled by 03rd August 2020. No application will be considered by an organization after the due date. Further details about the scale of pay, required qualifications, selection mode, etc. can be acknowledged in the paragraph below.
NCERT Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Name of the Job||Teaching|
|Number of Vacancies||266|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd August 2020|
NCERT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Name of The Posts:
- Librarian – 01
- Professor – 38
- Assistant Librarian – 02
- Assistant Professor – 142
- Associate Professor – 83
Last Date to Apply: Due date to submit online application is 03rd of August 2020
Educational Qualifications: The required educational criteria for a successful application is Post Graduation in Library Science (with a minimum of 55% marks)/Ph.D.
Selection Procedure: It is mandatory for the candidate to go through the Personal Interview in order to get selected for the job.
Pay Scale: Amount distributed as salary for work done by candidate will be :
- Rs. 144200/- per month (Post 01-02).
- Rs. 57700/- per month (Post 03-04).
- Rs. 131400/- per month (Post 05).
Age criteria: Read the official notification of NCERT on its website.
Official Website: http://recruitment.ncert.gov.in/
Important Instructions to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020:
- The online application can be filled for vacancies on ncert.nic.in.
- For a successful application, put the details in the form with complete accuracy.
- Upload the picture of the aspirant and also attach the scanned signature in a fixed size.
- Reimburse the required amount to the favor of NCERT through debit/credit card or net banking.
- No provision to make changes in details filled in the form. Therefore, give complete attention while putting it to the form.
NOTE: Fee Details are as follow:
- General/OBC and EWS candidates Rs. 1000/-
- No fees for SC/ST/PWD and Women category.