IBPS Recruitment 2020: As we already know the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) reserved the right to admit the candidates on the vacant posts in the public sector banks. The current article is published for the same purpose in which IBPS invites applications on 9638 posts of Office Assistant and Officers. View the information below and take the benefit of the chance on or before July 21, 2020.
IBPS Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Job||Officers and Office Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||9638|
|Last Date to Apply||21st of July 2020|
IBPS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of The Posts: The following are the posts :
- Multipurpose Office Assistant – 4624
- Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 3800
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking (Manager)) – 837
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology) – 58
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) – 26
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer) – 26
- Officer Scale-II (Agriculture) – 100
- Officer Scale-III – 156
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury & Marketing) – 11
Last Date to Apply: 21/07/2020
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is a must. For some posts, CA/MBA/Law Degree is mandatory. In Addition, the applicant must hold work experience for a sufficient time period.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of Examination (Pre & Mains) and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: High-level scale of pay will be provided to the candidates in the selection list as per the rules fixed by IBPS.
Age criteria: Different posts have separate age limits i.e. 18-28 years (Post 01), 18-30 years (Post 02), and 21-40 years (Post 08) and 21-32 years (all other posts).
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Fee Structure: Individuals belonging to SC/ST/PWD/ExSM need to pay Rs. 175/- while the amount to be paid by others is Rs. 850/-
Important Instructions to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020:
- Visit website ibps.in and press the application link on the home page.
- Generate user id and password by clicking on new registration.
- Upload the certificates, photograph, and sign. with the use of this id-password.
- And at last, submit the form.