RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020: RRB is going to conduct an exam for Non-Technical Popular Categories in 13 languages. Candidates must prepare them well as there is a hard competition because, on 35208 vacancies, the number of applicants is 125 lakhs. Go through the website of RRB NTPC for important dates.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Guard, Accountant, and Typists|
|Number of Vacancies||35208|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Yet Declared|
RRB NTPC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Board – Non-Technical Popular Categories
Name of The Posts: There are various posts offered by RRB-NTPC, the name of them are as follows :
- Junior Clerk cum Typist
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- Commercial Apprentice and Station Master
- Senior Clerk cum Typist
Last Date to Apply: Will be declared in July or August
Educational Qualification: In context of educational background, candidate should be 12th/Graduate from the recognized board or college.
Medical Standard for Different Posts :
- Commercial Apprentice – B2
- Station Master – A2
- Goods Guard – A2
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist – C2
- Senior Clerk cum Typist – C2
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk – B2
- Traffic Assistant – A2
- Senior Time Keeper – C2
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist – C2
- Junior Clerk cum Typist – C2
- Trains Clerk – A3
- Junior Time Keeper – C2
Selection Procedure: Online Exam will be taken by RRB NTPC in four different stages as Stage I, Stage II, CBAT, and Typing Skill Test. Document verification will be done in last stage of application process.
Pay Scale: Candidate will receive the package of Rs. 19900-35400/- per month.
Age criteria: As on 01st July 2019, applicant must be 18 to 30 years (undergraduate) and 18 to 33 years (Graduate).
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Key Information of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2020:
- Vision check-up will be the part of selection process.
- Admit cards can be downloaded from website before four dates of the exam date by using registration id and password.
- The exam pattern will involve negative marking for the wrong answer.