UPSC Recruitment: One of the toughest exams in India which is known as the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Examination has officially announced the recruitment notification for the posts of Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO. In its order, the total number of vacancies available are 35 in number for which dedicated, hard-working and capable contestants are invited by the firm. Before applying for the posts, the aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria from the below article. Also, note down the last date to apply for the vacancy is 10th September 2020.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO.|
|Number of vacancies||35|
|Last date to apply||10th September 2020|
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name Of The Posts: Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO
Number Of Posts: 35
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Neurology), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – 24 Posts
- Research Officer (Social Studies), Office of the Registrar General of India, Ministry of Home Affairs – 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer(Lie-Detection), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department – 3 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy), Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare – 7 Posts
- For the Post 1- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty or super specialty mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctorate of Medicine (Neurology); or Diplomate National Board (Neurology).
- For the Posts 2 – Master’s Degree in Anthropology (with specialization in Cultural or Social Anthropology) or Sociology from a recognized University
- For the Posts 3 – Master’s Degree in Psychology or Criminology from a recognized University or equivalent
- For the posts 4 – Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent recognized under the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973). Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Homoeopathy.
Note down the credential details before applying for the UPSC Recruitment 2020.