TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2022: Guys, good news. The TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2022 Notification was made public by representatives of the Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries on their official website, fisheries.tn.gov.in. A total of 433 open positions for the position of Sagar Mitra were announced in the official notice. For the aforementioned positions, applications are being accepted from qualified individuals in the Prescribed Format on a contract basis. People must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible for the TN Fisheries Department Sagar Mitra Job Openings. The applicants who are interested in the aforementioned positions may also refer to this website for more details on the TN Fisheries Department Jobs, Educational Requirements, Age, and Payscale Detail. TN Fisheries Department Jobs Notification 2022:
|Company Name||Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries|
|Job Name||Sagar Mitra|
|End Date For Online Application||22nd August 2022|
- Official Website: fisheries.tn.gov.in
- Area Of Job: Coastal fishing/ Revenue villages of Tamil Nadu
- Job Classification: Central Government Jobs
TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2022 Total vacancy details:Company Name: Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Fisheries Job Name: Sagar Mitra Overall Vacancies: 433 Educational Qualifications:
- Persons must have earned a bachelor’s degree in zoology, marine biology, or fisheries science.
- If qualified individuals with the aforementioned qualifications are not readily accessible, additional graduates in chemistry/ biochemistry/ botany/ microbiology, and physics will be taken into consideration.
- Additionally, consideration will be given to those who have expertise in information technology (IT).
- According to the official announcement for the position of Sagar Mitra, the applicant’s age as of July 1, 2022, cannot exceed 35 years old, and they must be proficient in Tamil communication.
- For the position of Sagar Mitra, the chosen candidates would receive a performance bonus of Rs. 15,000 each month.
Application Procedure For TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2022:
- An applicant must first finish the online application form on the official website before submitting their application.
- The candidate must fill out all essential fields on the application, including name, address, educational history, and others.
- Upload the required documents together with the candidate’s signature and picture.
- Pay the charges and fill out the online form before the deadline.
TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2022 Dates To Remember:
- Start Date For Applying Online: Started
- End Date For Applying Online: 22nd August 2022
TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2022 Essential Links:
- Link for the TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2022 notification: Click Here
- Location for sending the application form for TN Fisheries Department Jobs 2022: Assistant Director of Fisheries and Fishermen Welfare of the desired coastal districts
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.