South Indian Bank Recruitment: South Indian Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of Various Probationary Officer posts. Interested candidates may check the vacancy detail and apply online from 10-12-2018 to 16-12-2018 on the official website www.southindianbank.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Corporation||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Job||Probationary Officer|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||16-12-2018|
Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Indian Bank
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Have 12TH and Graduation degree to be acknowledged as eligible.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be less than or equal to 25 years. However, age relaxation is applicable for the SC/ST/OBC category as per the recruiter rules.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen according to the performance in the online exam & personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered by a good package of Rs 23700/ – 42020/ per month.
Application Fees: To know about application fees please visit the official website www.southindianbank.
- Starting Date / Ending Date for online application form is 10-12-2018 to 16-12-2018.
- The Written exam date is 29/12/2018.
Important Instructions to Apply For Probationary Officer Recruitment Post 2018:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment can do so by following the given procedure:
- Open the official website of the organization. The official website is www.southindianbank.com.
- Candidates should download the official notification pdf published for the applicants to check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill in the detail and register yourself.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photograph and signature with a specified size and format.
- Next, make the application fee payment.
- Finally, submit the application.
- The last date for submission is 16-12-2018
Note: That is all the information regarding the South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 process. Stay tuned for more updates regarding the vacancies and other developments.