Sikkim PSC Recruitment: Sikkim Public Service Commission has issued notification for the recruitment of 53 Specialists posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online Application reach on before 21 December 2018. The main purpose of introduced Sikkim Public Service Commission recruitment is to select the best and eligible employees for Specialists post. As a time is coming nearer, so candidates are suggested to get ready to start the preparation to apply for this job. Candidates apply online from SPSC official website www.spscskm.gov.in. The last date for submission is 21 December. All the eligibility related details like education criteria, age criteria, salary and pay scale, application fee, etc. are described in the below section.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name Of Corporation||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Job||Specialists|
|Number of vacancies||53|
|Last Date to apply||21-12-1018|
Sikkim PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Sikkim Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Specialists
Last Date to Apply: 21-12-2018
Selection Process: To be getting selected in this job candidates will have to pass in a written exam.
Age Limit: The candidates should be in the range of 21 – 45 years.
Relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidate, according to the organizational regulation.
The scale of Pay: Selected applicant offered by a good and attractive package. More information is available on the official website www.spscskm.gov.in.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have MBBS Degree with Post Graduate Degree in Clinical, para Clinical, and Pre-Clinical from an accredited board/ University /Institute.
Official Website: www.spscskm.gov.in
Important Date: The Ending date for application form is 21-12-2018
Nationality: Candidate should be Indian.
Application Fees: an Application fee for every candidate is 150/-
Important Instructions to apply for Post of the Specialists :
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.spscskm.gov.in
- Eligible candidates fill all your details of the online application form.
- Fill all detail in the applications & upload photos, signature with a specified size and format.
- Application fee should be paid through online & then submit the form.
- Read all the instructions carefully, before submission.
- Finally submit filed your application form via online mode till the last date.
- The last date for submission is 21-12-2018