SBI RECRUITMENT 2021:- State Bank Of India (SBI) Life Insurance has released the notification for opening positions for 50 Insurance advisor posts in Uttar Pradesh. All Positions required a minimum 10th pass qualification. Along with this, candidates who want to be part of this reputed Post can submit the application form on or before 27th January 2021. Interested Candidates can submit an application form on the official website of SBI Life Insurance. All the required details i.e Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee of the above post are mentioned below.
SBI Life Insurance Recruitment 2021 Notification-
|Position/Title: 50 Insurance Advisor Vacancies.
|Department: State Bank of India (SBI) Life Insurance
|Pay Scale: Candidates will get paid Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
|Expert – Fresher: Expert, Freshers also apply
|Part-Time – Full Time: Full Time
|Last Date To Apply: 27th January 2021
|Location: Uttar Pradesh
Total Vacancy Details Of SBI Life Insurance 2021–
Company Name- SBI Life Insurance
Name of the Posts- Insurance Advisor
Number of Posts- 220
Date of Notification Released:- 6th January 2021
Position Closing Date:- 27th January 2021
- All the interested Candidates who want to join Sbi Life Insurance should be 10th pass or graduated from a reputed Board/ University.
- No Experience is Required
- Communication Skills and Knowledge Required.
Official Website:- www.sbilife.co.in/careers_sbilife
- All the interested applicants having a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 65 years can apply for this post.
- For Age relaxation Applicant can check the Official Notification on its website.
Pay Scale- Candidates will be paid Rs 10,000 – 15,000 Per Month
How to Apply For SBI(State Bank Of India) Life Insurance Post-
Candidates who are eligible and fulfill the mentioned requirements can apply online at www.sbilife.co.in/careers_sbilife on or before 27th January 2021.
- You are required to open the official website of SBI Life Insurance.
- Fill the available form within the prescribed limit.
- Submit the same before 27th January 2021.
- Also, take a xerox of the same for future use.
Note:- We (Youthnaukri) are not recruiters, we are just sharing the available jobs updates and details of the job so that you are always updated for the available Vacancies.