SAIL Recruitment: Steel Authority Of India Limited just open the vacancies for the post of Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee. They are going to recruit 30 Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee posts. The candidate who wants to join this job can apply on the official website. Eligible Candidates read all related instructions carefully and apply online. The last date for submission is 26-12-2018. All the possible information related to educational criteria, Age Limit, Salary and Payscale, Selection Procedure, etc. are described below section.
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority Of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||26 December|
SAIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Name of The Posts: Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee
Last Date to Apply: 26-12-2018
Age criteria: Age should be less or equal to 20 years.
Age relaxation is provided to the candidate according to the organizational regulation.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will be offered by a good and attractive package of Rs 16800 – 24110/ per month.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have Degree of Diploma in GNM/B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university or institute.
Application Fees :
- Application fee for General/OBC category is 250/
- The application fee is exempted for SC/ST /PwD department candidate.
- For Online Payment of Application Form, you can use the Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI.
Other Particular: A throughout the first-class career.
Nationality: Candidate should be Indian.
Important Instructions to apply for Post of the Jr. Staff Nurse Trainee :
- The interested candidates may download the application form from the official website.
- The applicants must submit copies of documents including work experience and educational qualifications along with their application form.
- Before the application, the candidate should read all the instructions carefully.
- All your documents should be certified by a recognized university.
- The last for submission is 26-12-2018.