J&K Bank Recruitment 2020: with the aim to deliver the financial services to near villages (around 05 km distance from specified villages, J&K Bank decides to recruit the Business Correspondents. An anxious person must apply through the prescribed format as soon as possible but not later by the 31st of July. For more details about the way of selection, age limit, etc., check the draft below carefully.
J&K Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||J&K Bank|
|Name of the Job||Business Correspondents (BCs)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||31st July|
Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jammu & Kashmir Bank
Name of The Posts:
Job Location: The name of the district with the name of the village in front of them are mentioned below :
- Kindi, Sarthal – district Kathua.
- Bhehimdasa – district Ramban.
- Rinaie, Deharrna, Kirdu, Gumri, Rekenwas, Sukhnai – district Kishtwar.
- Sarsot, Bhransal, Mataa – district Reasi.
- Baduab, Gujran, Abdullan, Forest Block – district Bandipora.
- Arow – district Anantnag.
- Phuktse, Kerey – district Leh.
Last Date to Apply: Due date for application is 31st July 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must be Senior Secondary with the recognized board. In addition, it is compulsory to have a Diploma in Computer (six months).
Selection Procedure: Interview will be conducted by the body constituted to conduct the interview and the final selection will be according to the score in the interview and other parameters.
Pay Scale: The remuneration is fixed as per the terms and conditions of engagement.
Age criteria: The required age for BCs posts is from 18 to 37 years as on the date of releasing the notification.
Official Website: www.jkbank.net
Important Instructions to apply for J&K Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Applicant must submit the application on the application form and along with the documents photocopies, send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before sending the application, the candidate must sure that he/she is eligible for the post.