JPSC Recruitment 2020: We are very glad because we bring the latest job news in Jharkhand Public Service Commission and the applicable candidate can apply for 14 vacancies of Controller of Examinations without any cost. The last date for online application is 30th June and the online platform will not allow any application after the due date. This is a good job opportunity for individuals who are not employed anywhere and holds master’s degrees.
JPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Controller of Examination, Registrar, Finance Officer, and Assistant Registrar.|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
JPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Registrar – 02
- Finance Officer – 02
- Assistant Registrar – 07
- Controller of Examinations – 03
Last Date to Apply: Apply online on or before 30th June 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must have any degrees of the following and the degrees are Master’s in any field/CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM from the recognized college or institute.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview is the sole channel to recruit a candidate in the workplace.
Pay Scale: For salary details see the list below :
- Rs. 37400 to 67000/- with 10000/- grade pay for Post 01-02 & 04.
- Rs. 15600 to 39100/- with 5400/- grade pay for Post 03.
Application Fees: Prescribed fee for GEN/OBC and EWS category is Rs. Six Hundred plus Bank Charges while for SC/ST of Jharkhand required amount is Rs. One Hundred Fifty plus Bank Charges.
Age criteria: The applicant must be up to the age of 55 years as on 01st of August 2020. The retirement age is 60 years.
Official Website: www.jpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for JPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Apply online for vacancies of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission.
- Add the details in the form and pay the fee in a suitable way.
- Then upload the scanned photograph with the signature and attach the copies of academic certificates.
- Pay the fees and click on the submit button.
- Retain a copy of the form for future reference.
NOTE: We will notify you through mail or phone provided by you in the application form.