FRI Recruitment 2020: All the highly educated and confident freshers will be happy to hear about new application posted on the site of Forest Research Institute, Dehradun (FRI). For this year, 107 vacancies are open for the posts of Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Make sure that your seat should be reserve before it gets booked, so try to fill out the online application form before the last date ends which is 15th September 2020. You can try your luck for all job seekers by applying for the same.
FRI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Forest Research Institute, Dehradun|
|Name of the Job||Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Number of Total Posts||107|
FRI Recruitment 2020 Notification Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Forest Research Institute, Dehradun
Name of the posts: Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Number of Total posts:107
The interested candidates who are ready to apply for the following, have a look at the below qualifications-
- Library Information Assistant – Graduate form recognized University with Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from recognized University.
- Technical Assistant – Bachelor degree in Science from a recognized University
- Stenographer – 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board. Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/ Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the concerned Director of the Institute. Certificate Course in computer application – typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10th standard pass from recognized Board/ recognized school
- For Multi-tasking staff- 18 to 27 years
- For Library Information Assistant- 18 to 27 years
- For Technical Assistant- 21 to 30 years
- For Stenographer- 18 to 27 years
Important Dates: Note down the important dates to apply for the vacancy, the link will be available on the site from 17th August 2020 to 15th September 2020.
Instructions to apply for FRI Recruitment 2020 Notification:
All the job seeking contenders need to give their personal details to the organization. Also, all the demanded documents should be attached with it. And scanned passport size photograph. Submit your fee and also form before 15th September 2020.
Note: In case of any wrong data, application will be rejected.