Data entry has become one of the important activities in the corporate field where the data is encoded in digital arrangements. This profession doesn’t require any specialization and anyone can master it with ease.
Most bloggers, influencers, affiliate marketers, and other online businesses need to enter their data in digital form or soft copies to save or secure it. Hence, they need professionals for their data entry which you can become without learning anything complex. For more information, please read the article below.
Salary of Online Data Entry Jobs:-
Generally, the companies pay the data entry professionals on an hourly basis and the data entry workers can earn from $7.25 to $40.50 with an average pay of around $19. Some organizations also hire Data Entry professionals full-time with a package from $21,000 to $36,000 along with a base pay scale of about $27,000 each year.
As indicated by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), information section keyers—not transcriptionists or typists—are paid a mean hourly of almost $15.64 an hour as of mid-2017, from a low of $10.30 an hour for fresh recruits up to $22.20 an hour for a more experienced specialist candidates by a liberal organization. This works out to about $32,550 yearly, however, pay rates can vary or depend on the area where you work and live.
Online Data Entry Job Details:-
As the name implies, the main task of the candidate is to encode plenty of data, hence you must have fast and accurate typing skills on keyboards with the knowledge of commands as well. Also, the data entry professional should be proficient in multi office-related software and programs like Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Apache Open Office, and more.
Eligibility Criteria for Online Data Entry Jobs:
- Candidates who are high school graduates or possess a graduation degree are eligible to apply for the job. However, it is preferable if the candidate qualifies for the keystrokes-per-hour test to justify their proficiency on the keyboard.
- The candidate is required to possess at least 10,000 keystrokes per hour to pass the screening phase.
- You will be given a mock-up page to encode the data as a test to evaluate your words per minute (WPM). The score will be computed by multiplying your WPM by 300.
- Candidate can attach their CV when applying for a full-time job or freelancing.
Understanding Online Data Entry Jobs:
For those who are not familiar with the Data Entry profession, let us tell you that it involves the encoding of numbers, texts, and other important information into word processing documents, slides, spreadsheets, or other docs files. Usually, it is not required for full-time work to do the Data Entry. Interested Candidates also do online data entry jobs from home.
Platforms to Find Online Data Entry Jobs
- Those who want to work as freelancers can try sites like Fiverr and Upwork.
- If you are seeking full-time work and want to upload your certificates and resumes, then you can check out websites like Indeed, Glassdoor, CareerBuilder.
- FlexJobs is a platform that provides all kinds of jobs including Freelance, part-time, remote jobs all around the world. The site provides the best freelancing jobs than any other site with good compensation to date in online data entry jobs.