CSBC Recruitment 2020: A very good job for 12th pass who wants to join the govt. department. The same opportunity exists as a Forest Guard in the Central Selection Board of Constable. Apply before the due date to avoid traffic on the website and the due date for online application is 04th September 2020. Check the section below for the complete recruitment i.e. pay scale, selection process, application charges, and more.
CSBC Recruitment Notification:
|Organization Name||Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of Vacancies||484|
|Last Date to Apply||04th September|
CSBC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Central Selection Board of Constable Bihar
Name of The Posts: Forest Guard – 484
Last Date to Apply: September 04th, 2020
Educational Qualifications: Senior Secondary can apply for the vacant posts.
Selection Procedure: Two main criteria to finalize the candidate’s selection are :
- Written Test.
- Physical Fitness Test.
Pay Scale: Attractive package of Rs. 21700-69100/- per month.
Age criteria: For GEN candidates the minimum age is 18 years and a maximum of 23 years. Relaxation of two years and five years for OBC and SC/ST respectively. Remaining candidates are advised to go through the official notification to check the complete details. Age will be taken on the 01st of January 2020.
Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for CSBC Recruitment 2020:
- On the website, tab on the “Forest Department” and click on application link.
- Create user id and password by registration through using e-mail and password.
- Fill the details after satisfying the applicable terms and conditions.
- Upload the image with the signature in a scanned way.
- Also upload the certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste proof, and experience if any.
- Before final submission pays the fees of Rs. 450/- for SC/ST, this amount is Rs. 112/- through card or net banking.
- Finally, submit an application and retain the print of the form for further requirements.