BOI Recruitment 2020: Bank of India that is the govt owned bank needs 06 educated candidates to work in the bank premises on the posts of Office Assistant, Watchman cum Gardener, Attendant, and Faculty Member. 03rd of August is the deadline to receive the application on the premises of the bank. Keep reading the article below for the complete and deep knowledge about the contents of the posts like the pay, age limit, selection process, and more.
BOI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant, Watchman cum Gardener, Attendant, and Faculty Member|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||August 03, 2020|
BOI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Faculty Member – 01
- Office Assistant – 01
- Office Attendant – 02
- Watchman cum Gardener – 02
Last Date to Apply: 03.08.2020.
Educational Qualifications: Level of educational qualification is different for separate posts and it is in the manner below :
- Office Assistant: Graduation Degree, Basic Computer knowledge in Accounting, Fluency in Speaking and Writing, Typing in English and Local language, Working knowledge of MS Office, Tally & Internet. Must be a local resident.
- Faculty Member: Graduation with Diploma in Vocational Course.
- Attendant: Applicant must be 10th pass with local language knowledge.
- Watchman cum Gardener: 08th pass with experience in Agriculture/Gardening and Horticulture.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be according to the performance in the Written Test and Personal Interview. For Post 01, Teaching Skill Presentation/Demonstration is mandatory. For Post 03 & 04, Only the Interview is required.
Pay Scale: Post 01 – Rs. 20000/- per month, Post 02 – Rs. 15000/- per month, Post 03 – Rs. 8000/- per month and Post 04 – Rs. 5000/- per month.
Age criteria: As per the specific post, age list is below :
- Post 01 – 25 to 65 years.
- Post 02 – 18 to 45 years.
- Post 03&04 – 18 to 65 years.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for BOI Recruitment 2020:
- Fill the form as per the instructions on the portal of BOI.
- Attach the photocopies of the certificate and send it to Bank of India (BOI), Keonjhar Zonal Office, Mining Road, Keonjhar – ODISHA 758001