Introduction: In this article, we are talking about the largest independent Bank that is the Bank of Hawaii which is known for its result to business and community and it always stays ahead of change. The bank consistently delivers leading financial services to its customers. If you are ambitious and are ready to face challenges and complexity then u can apply to the post of security investigator in this Bank before the due date ends. If you get selected for this job then you have to follow the laws regulations, regulatory requirements of the Bank, and its policies and procedure. The details concerning educational qualifications and responsibilities are mentioned below.
Qualifications For Security Investigator Post:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in criminology from a renowned University Board or Institute.
- He should know how to use a personal computer and other standard office equipment such as a calculator, telephone, typewriter, etc.
- The applicant should hold a minimum of 3 years of experience in investigation with at least one year of experience in handling complex financial fraud matters.
- The applicant should very well know how to use Microsoft applications that include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc..
- He should be able to lift a fire extinguisher and should be proficient in verbal and written communication.
- He should hold a valid driver’s license and should arrive at the required destination on time.
- He should be ready to work in flexible hours including weekends and evenings as needed per this recruitment.
- The selected applicant will work under the direction of the manager and he will investigate all incidents related to security and will also identify crime encouraging conditions and will propose remedies for the prevention of the same.
- The candidate is also required to input the database into the computer of all aspects related to each investigation.
- He will conduct a branch review and will assure compliance by following regulatory guidelines.
- He will also conduct a security training presentation to employee groups within the assigned region.
- The candidate is required to perform all duties and responsibilities assigned to him.
Note: The primary location is Hawaii-Oahu and the recruitment is open from Dec 5, 2019. Apply as soon as possible to confirm your entry to this recruitment.