|Assam Public Service Commission
|Cultural Development Officer
|Application End Date
|11th July 2022
- Official Website: apsc.nic.in
- Area of Job: Assam
- Category of Job: Government Jobs
APSC Cultural Development Officer Jobs 2022 Total vacancy details:Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission Job Name: Cultural Development Officer Total Vacancies: 22 Educational Qualifications:
- The competitor must have done Graduation in Science/ Arts/ Commerce from any acknowledged University and a Degree/ Diploma in Music with experience and knowledge in Traditional Folk Music of Assam and India.
- Applicants will get a pay scale of Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- including Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/- with Pay Band- 02
- Rs.285.40 is the fee for EWS/ General applicants.
- Rs.35.40 is the fee for BPL candidates.
- Rs.185.40 is the fee for SC/ OBC/ ST/ MOBC applicants
- Rs.35.40 is the fee for PWBD applicants
APSC Cultural Development Officer Jobs 2022 Application Process:
- After that, the organization’s official website is accessed.
- The notification for the appropriate postings is then searched for and downloaded.
- Then the specifics of the positions are thoroughly examined.
- After that, the candidates must complete the application form.
- The final step in the process is the application form’s submission
APSC Cultural Development Officer Jobs 2022 Important Dates:
- Start Date of Application: 11th June 2022
- Application End Date: 11th July 2022
APSC Cultural Development Officer Jobs 2022 Important Links:
- Link for the notification download for the APSC Cultural Development Officer Jobs 2022: Click Here
- Link for applying online for the APSC Cultural Development Officer Jobs 2022: Click Here